Easter Treats

For Easter this year, I decided to make our family some chocolate covered pretzels! (after seeing the amazing 100's & 1000's covered ones that Sunday Collector made and seeing them on Pinterest.)

Here's how I did it.. 

First I made some labels, printed & cut. 




Ingredients: Chocolate melts for dipping & drizzling, pretzels, hazelnuts & shredded coconut for topping, custom labels & clear bags.


I used these Cadbury chocolate melts as I looovvvee Cadbury chocolate, but you can use Nestle or other kind of "melts" from the baking section of the supermarket.



Melt chocolate in microwave or in a bowl over saucepan.  I used white chocolate as the base for all of mine.


Dip pretzels in melted chocolate and shake of excess. (This gets messy - i used bamboo skewers to dip and to hang them over the bowl to drip!) 

Then I drizzled some milk chocolate on some, and dipped others in crushed hazelnuts and shredded coconut. 


Lay on baking paper on a cookie tray and keep in fridge overnight to set! 


Here's the finished product, packaged into little bags with my labels attached! Voila!


Labels: ,