Get The Look: Eclectic Gypsy Lounge

Stylist: Gary Spain
One of my favourite rooms is by US designer Gary Spain.  I discovered this space when I first started studying interior design a few years ago and it keeps popping up in my inspiration file.  So here it is dissected, so if you love it you too can "get the look". 


Design & Sourcing Melissa Simonetta


1/ Chandelier from Beacon Lighting $151.20

2/ Feather Art Print from Amber Alexander $19.45

3/ Deer Head by Click On Furniture $179

4/ Missoni Vervey Floral Cushion $249

5/ Border Cushion from Caitlin Wilson $55

6/ Torso Statue from Ezibuy $79.99

7/ Black Floor Lamp from Ikea $79

8/ Cowhide Zebra Rug from Matt Blatt $695

9/ Stripe Rug from Ikea $299



Looking for a piece of furniture or decor? Need a particular product sourced.  Contact me for free product sourcing!   info@ashdownandbee.com

Labels: