Christmas 2012

I made this cute rosette gift tags for Christmas presents this year.


Christmas gift wrapping


Wedgewood christmas tree bauble I got for my mum


During christmas wrapping of some peony scented candles (email me to purchase!) I broke the glass jar, but the candle fit perfectly into my Mud Australia bowl so I kept this one!


Messy crafting with glitter & metallic paper


Stumbled on this office space feature Madison Magazine on stylist Megan Morton with a few images of some custom signage we did for her design school and office space in Rosebery Sydney.


Simon was commissioned to design a graffiti canvas for a couple to give their young son Jayden for christmas, to hang in his very cool industrial style room.  


Visit to the Flower Markets on Christmas Eve for some floral wreath making and christmas table decorating.


 I got some of my favourites like pink peonies, pink dahlias, yellow billy buttons & some red misty bush.


Christmas eve was spent making some gorgeous floral wreaths for clients.


 Contact me if you'd like one for your home or event with any kind of colour or style you desire.


This is one of the christmas wreaths I made with some flowers which should last a few days/weeks.



And this one to be used as a centrepiece for a christmas table.   


Our pug Knuckles celebrated christmas in style.


My new drink dispensers in use on Christmas day (they were a big hit!) Available to hire with any event styling.




My love Simon bought me my favourite scent, Chanel Chance.



Lusting after this ultra modern nativity set by Alexander Girard. Buy it here



Boxing Day was spent in Belmont (near Newcastle) with relatives, relaxing and drinks at Belmont 16' Sailing Club.


Sun setting on Lake Macquarie as we sit on the balcony of Simon's relos place!


The next few days we spent in the coastal town of Old Bar (near Taree) with Simon's brother, wife and 2 gorgeous nephews.  Was good to just relax and stay so close to some amazing beaches.  


How did you spend the Christmas season?

Labels: